Friday 6 June 2008

Discoveries...

It has been a while since ive posted anything, and there is no real reason for this apart from the fact i have been busy making discoveries. Lots of different discoveries, for example, musical discoveries e.g. Ratatat's new song mirando, Rigas a swedish producer, Kleerup a swedish electro person, and Lissi Dancefloor Disaster a swedish electropop duo (quite a lot of swedish things). I have also made other discoveries, like my recent need to watch crap films, ones featuring anne hathaway, and jonathan rhys meyers. I really do not know what is wrong with me. I have also discovered what my favourite flower is after joel brought me back 2 bunches of flowers whilst I was asleep and he was inebriated. One bunch being white roses, and the other bunch being Sweet Williams.

Another discovery has been the fact that i have been able to produce a shoe which I am not completely embarrassed by.


I actually tried it on and it was notably comfortable. The discoveries have been coming thick and fast lately. I 'treated' myself last week to £60 worth of food for my weekly shop, although i hadn't done anything worth rewarding. My shop included a bottle of Blossom Hill (not on offer), GU blueberry cheesecakes (not on offer) and Pink Lady apples (also not on offer) (however these 3 items did not total the £60). I dread to think how much I will spend after I hand in my project on wednesday and feel the need to celebrate actually achieving something.

I am at this moment sitting in my room revelling in the mess I have managed to create since joel went to bristol just yesterday. It really is quite an achievment. You can't really blame me though considering I have only left my room twice in the past 48 hours. I am contemplating doing some washing, however the lift can't come to my floor any more as someone has stolen the call button. This is actually funnier than it sounds as notices were put up around saying (sounding similar to a police enquiry).."If anyone has any information on the whereabouts of the missing button, or knows who took it please do not hesitate to contact reception. The button is from Germany and could take upto a month to replace." Oh how we laughed.
This has gone on far too long...

No comments: